Lit from Within: Pink Camo Nails
-->

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Pink Camo Nails

Shoutout to Midnight and Lucky, my parents' cats, for being in my new banner!
Hello, Fireflies!

I envy those who are so creative, and can come up with lots of different ideas for nail art.  I usually take my inspiration from the world around me - product packaging, pictures, and other nail artists!  Today, I want to show you my interpretation of a fun design by littlef218.  She did it as part of a challenge we were both in, and I just loved it so much, I wanted to try and make something like it!

Faye's version of this nailart was done in purples and violets, but I wanted to go with some reds and pinks I had handy.  

Pink Camo Nailart

I didn't know that the red was so pigmented that it would bleed through and tint the gold and white in the design, but I ended up liking the effect! 


What I used:  White mix, Finger Paints Patent Leather Red, Sephora Speed Dating, and SephoraX Torque.

What I used:  White mix, Finger Paints Patent Leather Red, Sephora Speed Dating, and SephoraX Torque.

I'm not usually a camo kind of girl, but I like this fun design!  What say you?  Is regular camo the only one you like? or none at all? or are all colors okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...