Lit from Within: Fields of Sparkly Flowers
-->

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Fields of Sparkly Flowers


Hello, Fireflies!

There's no official challenge for today's Sunday Stamping, so I just picked one that I did recently that I liked!  Can't go wrong with glitter and flowers, in my book.

Stardust Polish had a little sale because she's getting new labels, and wanted to move the old inventory.  I took advantage and picked up a few of her beautiful polishes!


Suddenly Seymour is a minty green with scattered holo glitter.  Very nice formula.  And, a song that I'll now have in my head for days and days...


What I used:  Stardust Polish Suddenly Seymour, and Milani Black Swift with plate UC 7-02 for the stamp.
What I used:  Stardust Polish Suddenly Seymour, and Milani Black Swift with plate UC 7-02 for the stamp.
I just love stamping over glitter.  Do you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...