Lit from Within: Chain Of Hearts #14DaysofValentines
-->

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Chain Of Hearts #14DaysofValentines


Hello, Fireflies!

Time for some more nailart today!  It's a little bit of failed double-stamping, and some cute heart recovery.

I know I should test stamping combinations before I do it on my nails, but I get impatient!  I tried stamping with an iridescent purple over a hot pink, but you could only really see the reflect of the shimmer. 


Now, with the white stamped over it, you get a little bit of the purple reflect and the glitter underneath it.  Not my favorite stamping mani, but I'd call it a save.


What I used:  Orly La Vida Loca, Finger Paints Van Gogh's Violet, M Polish Dancing In The Streets, Finger Paints Paper Mache, and stamping plate St. Happy from Gogo Only.
 What I used:  Orly La Vida Loca, Finger Paints Van Gogh's Violet, M Polish Dancing In The Streets, Finger Paints Paper Mache, and stamping plate St. Happy from Gogo Only.
What's  your favorite way to rescue a nail art?  Usually, mine is glitter, but sometimes a nice big stamp can save the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...