Lit from Within: I Love You Beary Much #14DaysofValentines
-->

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

I Love You Beary Much #14DaysofValentines


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's post is a combination of the NCC challenge, with a little Valentine's Day thrown in.  The new challenge for this month is, "Typography" which I have interpreted as a nailart with words on it.  So, here's a few words, and a little love!

Actually, it's a lot of love - because it's a Bear hug's worth!


I started with a very pale pink base - very pale, and very translucent! I added a little glitter on the tip for some opacity.  I made a decal from the bear stamp, and then just stamped the rest straight on the nail. 


What I used:  Crabtree & Evelyn Petal Pink, Essence Baby You're a Firework, Color Club French Tip, Finger Paints Black Expressionis, and stamping plate UC 6-03.
What I used:  Crabtree & Evelyn Petal Pink, Essence Baby You're a Firework, Color Club French Tip, Finger Paints Black Expressionis, and stamping plate UC 6-03.
Having one of those clear stampers really helped because those words *just* barely (Bearly?) fit on my nail!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...