Lit from Within: 14 Days of Valentines - Handpainted Hearts #14DaysofValentines
-->

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

14 Days of Valentines - Handpainted Hearts #14DaysofValentines


Hello, Fireflies!

I admit, I think Valentines' Day is a Hallmark holiday.  We should be showing the people we love how we care for them all year long.  Still, 14 days is better than 1 day of Valentines!

What better way to show someone you love them than by making something by hand?  I made all these hearts for you with a dotting tool.  I love you guys.


I love incorporating different sizes and shapes of hearts into a nailart.  These are like big, fluffy, heart-shaped clouds.


What I used:  L'Oreal Wishful Pinking, and Sinful Colors Snow Me White.

What I used:  L'Oreal Wishful Pinking, and Sinful Colors Snow Me White.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...