Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - Fall Leaves
-->

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sunday Stamping - Fall Leaves


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Sunday Stamping challenge was to use a plate that ended in '27'.

With all the plates I have, I could only find ONE that went up to 27! It's a French Tip plate, but lucky me, my nails are so small that I could cover as much of my nail as I wanted with it.


I liked the leaf pattern for this challenge, so I decided to put three colors on the plate - white, bronze, and red, and make a pattern of Fall leaves.


This gorgeous deep teal holo is Enchanted Polish January 2014.  Can you believe this pretty was hoarded away in a drawer, and this was the first time I'd used it?  I love this teal.


This color scheme is a little out of my comfort zone, but I kinda like it!  Lots of Fall feelings.

Bottle shot:  Enchanted Polish January 2014, Finger Paints Paper Mache, SephoraX Torque, and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rapid Red.

Bottle shot:  Enchanted Polish January 2014, Finger Paints Paper Mache, SephoraX Torque, and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rapid Red.

There's no leaf peeping in Central Florida - have the seasons changed where you live?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...