Lit from Within: Shimmery KBShimmer
-->

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Shimmery KBShimmer

Hello, Fireflies!

In a Facebook group I'm in, we were showing off our KB Shimmers this week, and I thought I would share a couple of mine with you.  They are gorgeous on their own, but then I added a little touch to each of them to change it up a bit.

First up, KBShimmer Pretty In Punk.


A gorgeous holo chrome, she has a slight shift from dark to light green, and a metallic sheen.


I added a little stamping with Finger Paints Black Expressionism and a floral scroll pattern from Marianne Nails No. 81 plate.


Punk goes Posh.


KBShimmer Men Are From Mars-ala was a polish I had been coveting for a while, and picked up during her last sale.  I love this Pantone color, a sweet muted brick red holo.


OPI Pop The Cork! Seemed a fitting topper over a Marsala (wine) polish.  A little glitter gradient is so celebratory, like the falling of confetti.


Have you tried KBShimmer yet?  What's your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...