Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping Stardust Polish!
-->

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sunday Stamping Stardust Polish!


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's challenge is 'Better Than Jamberry.'  I interpreted it as a pattern I liked better than using a nail wrap, but apparently I was supposed to pattern it after an actual nail wrap.  Oops.   Well, I like how it came out anyway.

I started with Stardust Polish Fireball, a hot pink that looks kinda metallic, kinda shimmery, kinda holo.

Stardust Polish Fireball

I did a gradient with two other Stardust Polishes I picked up, Big Bang Fury, a sheer red metallic, and Infrared Apex, a plum metallic holo.

gradient with Stardust polishes - Fireball, Big Bang Fury, and Infrared Apex

I have this plate that just has a letter 'B' on it - no other identifiers that I can see.  I couldn't tell you where it came from, but I liked this stamp - it reminds me of the film negatives - like the beginning of the movie theater previews when you 'ride' the film strip rollercoaster through all the concessions.

Just me? ok.


I used Essie Nothing Else Metals, a lilac metallic, to stamp the design. I wish it hadn't blocked out so much of the gradient!  #smallnailbedproblems


Better than any ol' nail wrap, in my humble opinion.


I've seen people mistake lots of cool, handmade nail art for a nail wrap.  Would you rather wear a nail wrap, nail art, or both or neither?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...