Lit from Within: Rott'n Stamping
-->

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Rott'n Stamping


 Hello, Fireflies!

This month's NCC challenge is Animals! So much to choose from, but I knew one of my manis had to use this new plate I got from Marianne Nails (06) just for one particular stamp...

The first dog my husband and I fell in love with as a couple was a Rottweiler named Damien.  So, when we were finally in a position to get our own first dog, we wanted our own Rottweiler.  Goliath came from a Rottweiler rescue, and he became my heart-dog. 
Rottweiler and Bully Breed nail art on Marianne 06
The second stamp, the Bassett Hound, is so cute with his floppy ears! I used to want one, but I'll settle for a stamp, for now.  The Boxer is at a strange orientation, but all the better to see those jowls!  We've had a couple of BoxerX dogs that we've adopted, and though I never thought Boxers would be one of my faves, they've wormed their way into my heart.


Another breed of dog I never thought I would love is the Pit Bull.  I've always championed Bully Breeds, but it's only been in recent years that I've fallen in love with several sweet Pittie faces.  They used to be "America's Dog" and maybe some day, they will be again!

Rottweiler and Bully Breed nail art

Bottle shot:  China Glaze Don't Honk Your Thorn, Milani Black Swift, Finger Paints Sketchy Character, Orly Flirty Girl, and Sinful Colors Red Eye.

Bottle shot:  China Glaze Don't Honk Your Thorn, Milani Black Swift, Finger Paints Sketchy Character, Orly Flirty Girl, and Sinful Colors Red Eye.

Are you a dog person? Have you had a Heart dog, a special dog that is like no other?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...