Lit from Within: Revlon Transforming Effects Top Coats
-->

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Revlon Transforming Effects Top Coats

KB Shimmer Low and Be Bold

Hello, Fireflies!

Isn't this blue gorgeous?  It's actually a little deeper in color and so beautifully shiny and jellied in person.  It's KB Shimmer Low And Be Bold, a cobalt blue-lovers dream.  Though absolutely gorgeous on its own, I decided to see how the color was transformed by using the new (and not LE!) Transforming Effects topcoats from Revlon.

Even in the bottle, they are pretty.  From Left to Right: Gold Glaze, Pink Glaze, Holographic Pearls, Cosmic Flakies, and Matte Pearl Glaze. 

Revlon Transforming Effects Topcoats:  Gold Glaze, Pink Glaze, Holographic Pearls, Cosmic Flakies, and Matte Pearl Glaze.

And, over that gorgeous cobalt blue:

KB Shimmer Low and Be Bold with Revlon Transforming Effects Topcoats:  Gold Glaze, Pink Glaze, Holographic Pearls, Cosmic Flakies, and Matte Pearl Glaze.

I thought the formula on these was pretty good.  The flakies are mylar shards, so they can be thick, but I thought they laid pretty flat.  With the pink and gold glazes, I would recommend thin coats so that you can see the polish underneath.

KB Shimmer Low and Be Bold with Revlon Transforming Effects Topcoats:  Gold Glaze, Pink Glaze, Holographic Pearls, Cosmic Flakies, and Matte Pearl Glaze.

There were two more glitter toppers that I didn't pick up. I hope they add more to this line, because I love shimmer and flakie topcoats.  Which is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...