Lit from Within: I've Come To Suck Your Blood, uh, Nail Polish!
-->

Thursday, October 30, 2014

I've Come To Suck Your Blood, uh, Nail Polish!


Hello, Fireflies!

There are some vampires we love, some we hate, and some we love to hate.  This villainous nail art was inspired by this tutorial, and they are so cute! They're not sparkly, either, though a little glitter could change that!

Vampire Nail Art

I painted all my nails with my Sally Hansen/Revlon white mix, and then added the black details with a striper.  The eyes were multiple dots, and then, there has to be some blood, right?


My husband has been playing all the LEGO movie games, and maybe that's influenced me, because I kinda think these guys look like little LEGO vampires! Can't you just imagine them with little LEGO capes and "U"-shaped hands, running after some hapless LEGO victim?


Bottle shot:  Sally Hansen/Revlon white, Wet 'n Wild Black Creme, and Revlon Cherries In The Snow.

Bottle shot:  Sally Hansen/Revlon white, Wet 'n Wild Black Creme, and Revlon Cherries In The Snow

Who is your favorite famous vampire?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...