Lit from Within: I GOT Coral and a fan brush, now what?
-->

Thursday, April 10, 2014

I GOT Coral and a fan brush, now what?


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Golden Oldie Thursday challenge is Coral.  Well, I'll never forget the excitement I had over getting Butter London Trout Pout.

 Butter London Trout Pout

This polish is a sneaky li'l thing.  How beautiful and cool it looks in pictures, almost serene.  In Real Life, this baby is bright and neon.  I was soo unprepared for that.  I've seen tons of pictures, and no one captures that brightness - it photographs like a Lady, but it's a Freak on the nails.

Cult Nails Nevermore

I was feeling a little 80's vibe, so I got out my fan brush and used Cult Nails Nevermore and Tempest to make some zebra-esque stripes.  Bright and Bold, Baby!

Cult Nails Nevermore and Tempest to make some zebra-esque strripes

Messy, messy, messy! Nail art does require getting your hands a little dirty.  Down and dirty.  Topcoat makes it all shiny and new!


Bottle Shot:  Butter London Trout Pout, Cult Nails Tempest and Nevermore, and my fan brush.

Bottle Shot:  Butter London Trout Pout, Cult Nails Tempest and Nevermore, and my fan brush

Sometimes, it's fun to let your hair down and wear something bright and fun... and messy.  What's your favorite messy style? I really love a messy bun.



Stay tuned!  At 9am, my post collaborating with the Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida supporting Autism Awareness goes live!

3 comments:

  1. Looks good! I love using the fan brush to do something similar too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the result, I think I would have work the white under the black ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! It looks very grunge, which is hard to say about a coral color! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...